Monday, February 3, 2014

HPTs from the Dollar Store

Not entirely certain what just happened today?? I normally am able to keep pretty cool about not POAS until my blood draw - which for me is this Thursday. But today, I went kinda crazy and went out and stocked up on HPTs. Probably because I just found out, that they are available at the Dollar Store - who knew? Anyway my blood test is 11dptrigger and 12dpiui, so I got a bit nervous that perhaps I would still have some trigger remnants in my system at that point and that I would get a fake positive. Which would be not cool at all.

So when I got home from my yoga class midday, I POAS and got a negative. Granted I have been keeping up on my hydration and I am only 7dpo, so we'll see what it says tomorrow. If negative tomorrow, I think that it would be safe to assume that I am all clear from trigger shot.

I go back and forth between being really optimistic about this cycle, only to think the opposite a few hours later. I have been stalking people on their blogs and on various boards and have been happy to see a couple different people get BFP in the last few days. It makes me so happy and hopeful, that perhaps I too will be one of the lucky ones at some point. This particular TWW has been pretty long so far. The weather was been on and off miserable and there has been no holidays or anything to distract me.

No comments:

Post a Comment