Monday, March 3, 2014

Jabbing pains of constipation....sorry TMI in this post!!

It's been a lazy weekend, in every aspect of life. My plans to go hiking went down the toilet on Saturday morning, along with my breakfast. My healthy yogurt breakfast with blueberries and Uncle Sam cereal just did not seem to agree with my stomach, although I blame my prenatal vitamins. This was the first time I felt sick, since becoming pregnant. Hope this is not a sign of what is to come.... So, my second breakfast was.....donuts!! And that set the tone for our weekend. We became this sluggish couple, who did absolutely nothing (except a quick trip to Costco) and I of cause blame this on pregnancy symptoms. Who knew that being pregnant would feel like having a constant hangover?? At least that is how I felt this weekend. So, needless to say, I did not make the healthiest of choice in the food department.

Flash forward to Monday, I now have the worst case of constipation due to lack of fiber. I know that I am the only one to blame, but still can't help feeling just a little sorry for myself. But enough of that, here is a couple of yoga moves that may help, so I will give them a try..




No comments:

Post a Comment