Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Done poking me yet? Guess not!

So, it is cycle day 9 and I went in for an ultrasound, checking up on progress of my follicles. And of cause since I'm doing Menopur my RE wants to monitor my blood work as well. I'm telling you, I'd rather have two ultrasounds and skip the blood draw (if that was possible), because I bruise so easily and have shy veins. So the result is hematomas on both arms (one is from Monday's blood draw), which draws quite the looks and attention of my fellow yoga peeps at the gym.

But anyway, I've got 4 leading follicles, all around 14mm and a few other in support and hopefully cheering on, what will soon be my future baby. A girl has got to hope.... Going back in on Friday and perhaps doing IUI #4 over the weekend or early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment