Tuesday, March 18, 2014

9 week ultrasound

Today was AMAZING. Today was the first time I saw "a baby" in there. At every other ultrasound (yes, I know I've had quite a few thus far) the babies have looked like little globs, albeit globs with heartbeats. Today Baby A actually looked somewhat like a baby. He kept moving his arm, when the screen was turned away from me, and the nurse and the assistant was oohing and aahing. Screen turned toward me nothing!!! Finally toward the end, I got to see him move both arm and leg. So crazy that I have two human beings growing inside me!!?!? I just love this RE's team. The nurse was showing us where the brain was developing and the beginning of the bones forming in the face. Again, amazing. That is all I have to say!!

 

And here they are together!!



We actually brought the team homemade Oreo Cookies to thank them for being so awesome. My husband and I could not possibly be happier today. I loved having him there with me and sharing these moments with him makes everything even more special. I mean you can talk about a 2.5cm  baby moving, but seeing truly is believing.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! How exciting! Now following your journey and maybe we can compare twin notes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both have very exciting journeys ahead of us. Definitely up for comparing twins notes, I know nothing about growing one baby, let alone two. Scary, exciting, wonderful!! Can't wait to follow your journey too!

      Delete