Wednesday, March 26, 2014

10 week ultrasound

Has it really been a week since the last post?? Time really seems to be flying by at the moment.
10 weeks - WOW, well into the 3rd month of pregnancy, it is just beyond belief. Some days I kinda forget that I am pregnant (I truly thank my mom for my non-morning sickness genes!!), but I conveniently remember the whole pregnancy thing whenever I drive by a frozen yogurt place. Love, love frozen yogurt.

Well yesterday was our 10 week check-up (still incredibly thankful that my RE wants to see me every week, not really sure how necessary it is, but it fills my heart with joy to see the little squirmy babies AND to see the tender look on hubby's face.) Everything went well and the babies passed with flying colors. Both had good heartbeats and were measuring at 10 weeks. Baby A continue to be the most active and looked like a little gummy bear with fingers that he continuously moved around by the face. Baby B was chill as usual and still harder to see clearly due to location. Oh, and we recorded the sound of the heartbeats for my mom and dad. These will be their first grandchildren, so they are very excited. I really wish that they did live so far away (as in Denmark, far away.) I continue to have spotting and it hasn't stopped since our episode at week 8.



Today my nurse also asked how my search for an OB was going. Still can't believe that I actually get to graduate here soon. So after my appointment I stopped by an OB office that my RE had recommended. I wanted to see the place in person before committing to an appointment, just to see what kind of vibes I was getting. The receptionist that I spoken to was really friendly and seemed genuinely interested and willing to answer all my questions. And another good thing is that the office is right across from the hospital. So I made an appointment with an OB that has twins herself. Hoping for good tips and insights on these little monsters growing inside me.  

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad to see everything is going well! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete