Thursday, July 17, 2014

26 weeks and check out those sexy socks!!

So, it is mid-week of the 26th week of pregnancy and life is good! Babies are moving like crazy and it is hard for me to understand why I don't yet have any stretch marks, because I really feel stretched to the max. I also struggle to comprehend how I could possibly have 2 1/2 more months to go. 

I have been busy working on a few projects for babies and me. Hopefully I will get around to sharing pictures in a day or two.

I went to my regular Dr for the first time this week for regular annual exam. He and his wife have twins too, so he was very excited about the babies. He took one look at my feet and pretty much ordered me to wear compression socks all day, every day. He said his wife had lits of problems with swelling too and really just advice me to suck it up and wear them for my own health sake. My hubby looked at my feet that night and said that he was starting to veins, where there previously were no veins. BIG SIGH!! So now I wear them and look really hot in my flip flops too. The current pair is too big in the toe, constricts at bit at the ankle. Hopefully my Dr will prescribe custom made sock... Wonder if they come in cool colors???

No comments:

Post a Comment