Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Alone time...

Every day in our house is different...no day ever feels the same. I crave a rigid schedule with set nap times and set eating times...but it never happens!!

I know that I am to blame. I know plenty of my fellow twin moms have schedules and their babies thrive like that. I just cannot seem to make it happen.

But I'm starting to see it as a positive, not always just a negative. My kiddos do seem to adjust to whatever the daily schedule may entail. We go to play dates, run errands or stay at home. And the good part of babies on different schedules, is the one-on-one snuggle time I get to spend with them as individuals...

2 comments:

  1. They are getting so big and cute!! I'm a schedule mom hah I need MY alone time wile they both nap. You aware such a good mommy! How special is that one on one time you get!

    ReplyDelete