Friday, August 15, 2014

Oops, i swallowed a watermelon

Well, the weeks are just flying by. Today is 30 weeks + 4 days and I haven't updated this blog for a while. Lots of stuff has happened since last - bulletin style:

• We moved...which I am sooo happy about.

• I have scheduled all my OB appointments until mid September.

• My in-laws came here all the way from California to help us out, for which I am sooo grateful. Even though it is hard for me to sit back and accept the help, I am getting better at kicking my feet up and taking daily naps. MIL and I are about to tackle the laundry. That will be fun to go through the cute baby stuff.

• I have gained a total of 37 lbs, which is just absolutely crazy to me. Most of which is right in the belly area.

• Babies are moving like crazy and sometimes painfully so.

• Additional symptoms include: constant hunger replaced by uncomfortable fullness, replaced by hunger REPEAT!! Numbness in hands at all times if the day.

• Got crib set up in bedroom, complete with mattress - big accomplishment!

And that's all I've got for now!! Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. whoa! those babies are growing! thats awesome! glad things are going well! :)

    ReplyDelete