Monday, April 21, 2014

Our Facebook announcement

I thought I would share our Facebook announcement. We made the announcement as soon as I was 12 weeks along - simply couldn't wait any longer to tell the world. Since I know a lot of dorky animal science type people, I chose to do it this way:

Medical Announcement

In early February H Jewell was diagnosed with a parasite. The parasite has since multiplied, and 2 individual parasites can now be observed on ultrasound. This kind of parasite does not appear to be particularly harmful to the host, and at times this symbiotic relationship can be considered mutualistic.

Location of parasites: Intrauterine.

Source of parasites: D Jewell.

Symptoms: Nausea, increased appetite, weight gain especially in the abdominal area, food aversions, enhanced sense of smell, the ability to consume a gallon of ice cream in mere minutes.

Attitude of host: Tired at times, unable to run marathons and to climb stairs with ease, but overjoyed and excited!


Likely time of removal/expulsion: Late September/early October, when parasites are able to thrive in external environment.

Treatment: Removal/expulsion is the only treatment.


My hubby on the other hand made this wonderful Highway Attraction Sign and I made it my cover photo:

It was so nice to finally let the cat out of the bag...

1 comment: